It’s the end of one year and the beginning of another, and we have some things to decide:
1. Do we want to keep watching Chuzzlewit?
2. If yes, when should we meet again? Does January 10 sound good?
3. Also if yes, do we wait to start another book until we’re done?
4. Regardless of “when”, is the next book going to be “The Historian”, since that was on our list from last time?
5. And then do we want to read some more Dickens?
6. Last, do we want to resume our every Saturday meeting time? Maybe we should just meet on the 10th to discuss “business” 🙂
Regardless of these answers and more, Happy New Year to all!